Refining and measuring the contents of the tank is done with the help of the following equipment:
- The radar transmitter is responsible for measuring the level and volume of fluids inside the vessels.
- Multi-point temperature transmitter measures the temperature of the liquid at the top and bottom of the vessel.
- Pressure transmitter to measure pressure and fluid density
- A local display that shows the measured values and will be installed at the bottom of the vessel to assist the operator in monitoring the condition of the tank.
- Modules that acquire and calculate all data from different devices.